Read on to find out about online consultations, expert opinions and second opinions. Know our mission and how we function.
What services do you provide?
- We provide online consultation for health queries on Ear, Nose, Throat, Head & Neck diseases and Allergies
- Consultation can be in Text/Email/Phone/Video formats
- We provide health tips and details on prevention of diseases
- We upload concise notes on various ENT topics for junior ENT doctors and residents
What constitutes ENT?
- Diseases of Ear, Nose, Throat
- Diseases of Head and Neck region
- Manifestations of Allergy
- Diseases of Salivary glands, Thyroid glands
- Cancer of the Head and Neck region
- Difficulties in breathing and/or swallowing
- Pediatric patients with the above problems
Does ENT mean surgery?
- Though ENT is a branch of surgery, not all ENT diseases need surgical intervention. There is a slew of treatment options available with the advance of modern medicine currently. The diseases which were treated until now by surgery alone have non-surgical and conservative ways of management. Talk to our expert to find out whether you are a right candidate for non-surgical management.
Why second opinion is needed in ENT and head and neck?
- ENT is a highly diverse branch catering to patients of various sub-specialties listed above. The branch is constantly evolving with unending research on treatment protocols and the incorporation of cutting-edge technology in day-to-day practice. After a diagnosis is made, you might find it difficult to decide on the treatment. Getting a second opinion from our expert will bring in a lot of perspective on the matter and reduce your burden.
How much will a query cost?
- At World ENT Care, we believe in providing quick and effective service at nominal charges. Our prices are less than others offering similar services. We assure you that our services will be reasonable.
What are the advantages of Online Consultation?
- No waiting time
- Save time and fuel by avoiding travel
- Choose your doctor
- Discuss at the comfort of your home
- Services available on weekends and holidays
- Avoid visiting the hospital
How can I make payments?
- We shall send you an email with payment details after you discuss your queries and upload the test reports. You can follow what is written in the email and pay.
Do you have any other specialists apart from ENT and Head & Neck specialist?
- We have a Senior Head and Neck Cancer Surgeon, Dr. Shouvanik Satpathy and a talented Radiation Oncologist, Dr. Vineet Nakra in our panel of doctors.
Will I have to pay for review?
- First review for an ongoing treatment within a week of first consultation date will be free.
Do you provide any other form of treatment apart from allopathy?
- Currently we have only doctors practicing modern medicine with us.
Will my pharmacist provide medicines with your e prescription?
- Our policies are guided by laws prevailing in India. You will have to check up the laws pertaining to telemedicine and online prescription in your country to ascertain the validity of e-prescriptions.
How do I upload my pictures or investigation reports?
- You may attach your reports in an email to us or use the WhatsApp number provided.
What if I do not provide you with all details pertaining to the ailment?
- Online consultations are entirely dependent on the information that you provide us, as we are not able to examine you clinically. To make a decisive and formidable diagnosis we require as much of the details as possible. Hiding information from might compromise the efficacy of treatment you receive.
If the patient is unaware about the usage of smart phone or internet, how do they connect to you?
- We are available in WhatsApp and Facebook also. In the event, the patient is unable use these, they may call us on +91 8606707037 between 2000 and 2200 hours Indian Standard Time and we shall guide you.
- On the behalf of the dependent patient, if you can fix a phone consultation for a given time and phone number, then we shall give a call at that time on the number. Subsequently, all that your loved one has to do is to receive the call and talk.
- Please write to us at info@worldENTcare.com